zaterdag 11 oktober 2014

style steal (Nina Dobrev)


Do you know that feeling when you see a celebrity wearing something pretty and you search it online and it costs so much money, well I am going to post a serie, that I call: 'style steal’, I am going to recreate a lot of outfits of celebrities so you can wear them too, it is cheaper and easier to find in stores, I hope you enjoy it :)  ( if you know a celebrity that I should style steal you can always comment or send me a pictured )

1) 
nina's outfit:

my take on it :
my top and skirt are from Hollister
my bag is from Longchamp
my shoes are from Kate Spade
& my coat is from Pepe Jeans 


2) 
nina's outfit:

my take on it:
my shoes are from Nathan 
& my dress is from Abercrombie & Fitch


I hope you enjoyed reading my first blogpost, and you can always subscribe :) 


'he came into my life at a time I needed someone and I fell for him instantly. no matter what I feel for you, I never unfell for him.
~Nina Dobrev~



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten